Friday, October 31, 2008

october 31,2008 do now

1.  Investigation-   I give my self a 3,because a researched a lot and looked every where to find restaurants,hotels,and universities.
2.  Design-I give myself a 4 on design because I more or less knew what I wanted I just needed to decide the exact color.
3.  Plan-I give myself a 1 because I didn't really know how I was going to find out how much time we were going to stay at the hotel or how long we were going to be at the university.
4.  Create-I will give myself a 1 also, because I didn't finish so it wasn't completely done.
5.  Evaluate-I would give myself a 1 because again I didn't finish and I did look over to what I had , but I didn't finish.
6.  Attitude in Technology- I would give myself 4 because I'm always in a great mood and even though I don't get something I don't get all frustrated and flip out.

No comments: